- The Beauty Booster is a game changer!
What is the Beauty Booster?
For fresher, dewy, hydrated skin with little down time, the Beauty Booster is a type of micro-dermal filling with a focus on hydration. Most dermal fillers are made from Hyaluronic Acid (HA), but the difference with the skin boosters, compared with other dermal fillers, is that they do not offer structural support. Dermal fillers that are used to treat deeper wrinkles, hollow areas, lifting and definition or lip enhancement will still be needed.
The Beauty Booster is different to other skin hydrators on the market, as most skin boosters are manually placed needles (or micro-cannulas) into the areas to be treated. The Beauty Booster however, uses a unique “V2 Injection gun” that has a multiple-9-needle system that stamps the skin in a 5cm square area. It can be programmed to a certain depth for sensitive skin and it can accurately tailor the amount of product delivered. Also, by providing the collagen-stimulating, “needling technique” and filler at the exact same time, it eliminates a two-process treatment. It is designed to inject this softer, liquid filler just under the skin, offering a well-hydrated and smooth result by not bulking up the skin, offering a very natural outcome.
Our Sydney clinics use a special HA skin booster filler, this new micro-filler is combined with a unique patented formula of effective, essential natural components of amino acids, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
Due to government regulations, we are unable to use drug or brand names of filler. All our skin hydrators are TGA approved.
Beauty Booster Before and After – Real patients, real results
1 – Form & Face patient before and after Beauty Booster
2 – Form & Face patient before and after Beauty Booster
3 – Form & Face patient before and after Beauty Booster
4 – Form & Face patient before and after Beauty Booster
5 – Form & Face patient before and after Beauty Booster
What are the benefits of the Beauty Booster?
- Improves skin hydration and glow to the skin
- Refines texture of fines lines of the skin
- Boosts the elasticity, tone, and thickness of the skin
- Creates firmer, tighter and more radiant skin
- Improves surgical and acne scars
- Improves appearance of thin skin
What to expect after?
- Redness and swelling maybe visible for 24hr-48 hrs
- Blotchiness and small visible bumps over the treated area for 24-48 hrs
- Bruising may last 5-10 days. Make-up can be worn in 12 hrs
- Results are seen after 24-48 hrs. Your skin will have less creasing, be better hydrated and is more supple.
- With each subsequent treatment, your complexion will become firmer, glowing and more youthful
- Best results are noted a few months after your 3rd treatment
How long will it last?
- We recommend 3 sessions, 1 session per month and a maintenance dose of 2-3 times a year
- This has the added advantage of combining two treatments skin needling and hydrating filler into one treatment
- Additional option – Micro-toxin (muscle relaxant) can be added to the filler syringe, 3-6 monthly to reduce pores, fine lines, scars and improve texture further
What can we treat?
- The whole face, décolletage, neck and/or hands
- Target specific areas: under the eyes up to the lashes, upper lip lines and smile lines
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not for pregnant, breast feeding, or IVF patients
- Not if had Roaccutane in last 2 years
Is the procedure painful?
- Numbing cream will be applied for 45 min prior
- Local anaesthetic is also in the filler
- Local anaesthetic nerve block for low pain threshold is also offered
- Nitrous gas (laughing gas) usually isn’t required, but is offered
- Post- treatment, icing is used to decrease pain and reduce risk of bruising
How long does the treatment take?
- A 30 min. procedure is performed after numbing cream has been applied for 30-45 min, prior to appointment.
What is the cost?
- Face, neck, decolletage and hands (both hands), EACH requires 3 mls
- Cost $650, per area
Additional Option: Micro-toxin is added at a minimal extra cost
Here at Form & Face, we provide patients with a
Lifetime followup guarantee
This means that we will be there for you far beyond the recovery period.
You can rest assured knowing that you can come to us about any
post-surgical concerns for the rest of your life.