The anti-ageing team at Form and Face provides our patients with a wide-range of curative and restorative treatments. Each is custom-selected based on an individual’s facial structure, skin condition, and aesthetic goals. Anti-wrinkle injections have long been a popular solution for baby boomers eager to erase the fine lines and wrinkles caused by repetitive movements such as smiling, frowning, and raising the eyebrows in surprise.
Today, however, our aestheticians are seeing more and more millennials with an “a-stitch-in-time-saves-nine” mindset. They have discovered that caring for facial skin proactively in their 20’s can prevent wrinkles before they start.
9 Facial Areas “Inoculated” by Anti-Wrinkle Injections
The verdict is in, at least according to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Recently released survey information indicates that more than half a million millennials aged 19 to 35 opted for anti-wrinkle injections in 2015 to address wrinkles and fine lines on the
- Forehead – Neuromodulators minimise horizontal and vertical lines caused primarily by frowning, preventing them from becoming permanent.
- Brows – Precise placement of anti-wrinkle injections elevates the glabella (the area between the eyebrows) and/or the tail end of the brows to create a ‘chemical eyelift’ that may reduce the need for blepharoplasty.
- Eyes – Anti-wrinkle injections help soften deep lines radiating from the outside of the eye and practically eliminate fine lines, helping millennials delay or even avoid eyelift surgery.
- Nose – Injections of a neurotoxin near the inner eye muscle prevent “bunny lines” due to nasal scrunching and help millennials stay youthful-looking longer.
- Mouth – Neuromodulators help to relax the depressor muscle at the corners of the mouth and keep marionette lines from forming.
- Chin – Muscle relaxing injections to the chin can smooth and soften dimpling that adds to an ageing face.
- Neck – Vertical bands are a common and unwanted sign of skin ageing. Neuromodulator injections at intervals from below the jaw to the base of the neck helps prevent these bands from forming and deepening.
Our nurse injectors have treated hundreds of patients with enormous success. Their extensive experience and aesthetic skills enable them to carefully use anti-wrinkle injections to create natural-looking, subtle results with no “frozen face.”
A Wrinkle in Time
Would you like to get a head start in the war on wrinkles? Are you noticing furrows and fine lines that take longer and longer to disappear? Are you a good candidate for anti-wrinkle injections with neuromodulators? Let us help you find your answers. Please use our online enquiry form or call Form and Face on 02 9387 3800 in Bondi Junction for the expert, patient-centric care you deserve.